Is anyone else longing for the weekend already? Isn’t it funny how weeks go by so much slower when you have something to look forward to?! I think we could all use a break from school, work, other obligations, etc. every once in a while. I wanted to quickly share some of my favorite liquid lipsticks to brighten up your spring break! I have yet to find a creme lipstick that flatters me smile, so I usually stick with anything matte! If y’all have any suggestions on creme lipsticks PLEASE LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE HAD NO LUCK WITH FINDING THE RIGHT ONE. 🙁 But…for now I wanted to share my favorite matte lips! I have included my favorite inexpensive and expensive liquid lips and the inexpensive ones honestly work just as great as the expensive!
NYX Lip Lingerie in Bedtime Flirt: $7.00 (more of a red toned pink)
NYX Lip Lingerie in Lace Detail: $7.00 (more of a nude pink)
- These lip lingeries go on super creamy and finish as a matte
Kylie Cosmetics Posie K Lip Kit: $29.00 (more of a cool berry tone)
Kylie Cosmetics Koko K Lip Kit: $29.00 (more of a pale pink)
- these are a little bit more drying than I like BUT if you use a good lip scrub before you apply the product, you should be good to go.
- Also, I listed the kits above which include the lip pencil + liquid lipstick but you can purchase them separately if you don’t want both.
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick in Muse: $20.00 (more of a nude rose color)
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick in Trophy Wife: $20.00 (more of a berry pink)
- These are incredibly long lasting + they don’t dry out your lips as much as typical liquid lipsticks
- They are also build-able which I like if you aren’t going for a super heavy lip look
Smashbox Always on Liquid Lipstick in Big Spender: $24.00 (more of a deep rose)
- I thought this color was a lot lighter when I first got it but when it goes matte, the color becomes a little darker + more intense
- I still love it but just make sure to wait till it dries to see what color it’ll look like on your lips
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream: $6.00 (light pink)
- Lightweight + very creamy with a matte finish
PS- I also included swatches down below starting from left to right…left being the first liquid lip I talked about!